Your privacy is important to us
Collected Information and use of information
- Information you provide to Yooba - When expressing an interest in obtaining additional information about the Services or registering to use the Services, Yooba may require you to provide personal contact information, such as your name, your company name, your job title or role, your address, your phone number, and your email address.
- Website navigational information - Yooba uses commonly used information-gathering tools, such as cookies and Web beacons, to collect information as you navigate Yooba's Websites. This Website Information includes standard information from your Web browser (such as browser type, version, and language), your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, and the actions you take on Yooba's Websites (such as, pages viewed, links clicked).
- Billing information - For certain editions of our Services that are purchased using a credit card, Yooba requires you to provide billing information, such as your billing name and address, and your credit card number.
- Information you provide to Customers - A capability of the Services allows our Customers to request registration information from viewers of their presentations content. Presentations are created by our Customers, and some include registration form and some analytics described above. Yooba is not responsible for the information practices of its Customers, and does not access this information except with Customer's permission to provide Support and assistance.
Yooba uses data about Visitors and Customers to maintain our services for you and our customers:
- To respond to your request - such as to create an account, provide login information for a webinar for which you have registered or provide technical support.
- For marketing purposes - Yooba may use information you provide to contact you to further discuss your interest and to send you information regarding our Services.
- To deliver messages that help you use the Service - As part of helping its Customers use the Service effectively, Yooba communicates with its Customers about new features and product releases, best practices, scheduled site maintenance notifications, customer events, and more. To increase the relevancy of this information, this may be customized to your designated user role within the application (for example: administrator, user) products or editions you have specifically licensed, or your usage of the application.
- To process your payment - Yooba uses credit card information solely to process payment for Services for which the Customer has provided that information. Yooba utilizes a third party payment service to process credit card payments. When you provide credit card information on the Site, that information is sent directly to the third party payment service. Yooba does not have access to your full credit card number and does not store such information in its own systems. Information transmitted to the third party payment service is encrypted using SSL software. The third party payment service is required to comply with all applicable privacy and security laws and the rules and regulations issued by the credit card companies. Yooba is not responsible for the third party payment service's failure to comply with such laws, rules and/or regulations.
- To deliver the features of the Service - Customers use the Service to Create, Share, and Track online and mobile presentations. As part of the Sharing features, Customers and Viewers may provide the email of the person to Share the content with, this information is used to perform the Share functions, only the customer that started the share have the right to access this information. Tracking information includes the date and time that a presentation was viewed, IP address and location, on mobile devices only with your permission, what portion(s) of the content were viewed and in what order, and responses to interactive surveys. Individual information may be associated with this tracking information, either through information you provide to the Customer or by a unique identifier that the Customer has associated with an individual and has passed to a personalized presentation URL. Reporting and Notification features enable Customers to receive tracking information via emailed reports or to pass data to their other systems. Yooba does not use or access individual information collected by its Customers in their use of the Services except with permission in providing Support and assistance. Yooba does not sell this information. Push notification used by mobile devices will first need to be accepted by the viewer.
Sharing of Information
Yooba offers Customers and Visitors who provide contact information a means to choose how Yooba uses the information provided. Visitors and any recipients of marketing messages from Yooba may click on the "unsubscribe" link located on the bottom of the Yooba's marketing emails. Customers can change their communication preferences at any time through the "My account" page when logged in to the Service or you can decide not to receive communications that help you use the Service. Customers do not have the option to cancel receiving transactional emails related to their account with Yooba or the Service(s). For our individual user products, this means we need to communicate with you as the account holder. For our enterprise editions, Yooba needs to communicate with your primary business contact and/or site administrator(s).
Yooba's websites include public blogs, portals, customer articles, that allow Visitors to submit and post comments. Any Personal Information you choose to submit in these forums may be read, collected, or used by others who visit these sites. Yooba is not responsible for the Personal Information you choose to submit to public sites for posting. If you do not want information to be public, please do not post it to these sites. To request removal of your personal information from our blog, portals, or customer articles contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, Yooba may not be able to remove your personal information, but we will notify you via email if we are unable to do so and briefly explain the reasons. Your information is maintained on cloud computers located in Sweden on highly secured servers.
Our third party tracking utility partner employs software technology that help Yooba better manage content on our site by informing Yooba what informational content is effective and to handle your account. This identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users.
Yooba's Websites and the Services are not directed to Visitors under 18. As Yooba provides Services to businesses and business professionals, Yooba does not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 12. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided Yooba with Personal Information, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. If you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected such information through our Site, please notify us at the contact address below so that we may immediately delete the information from our servers.
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, to allow only the appropriate exercise of users' Personal Information while also protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of users' Personal Information, Yooba employs a variety of industry standard security technologies. Security is provided on the data, application, and hosting level. The security infrastructure includes a physically secure data center, proven firewall protection, intrusion prevention measures, role based authorization, and additional proprietary security measures. Additional security of Customer login and presentation content is provided as part of Yooba's Services. Please refer to the Products Section of the Website for more information about included features and options that can be configured specifically for Customers' needs. These options vary by the product licensed. Yooba limits access to users' Personal Information and data to those Yooba and third party persons who have a specific business purpose for maintaining and processing such information. Yooba employees and third party persons who have access to users' Personal Information are made aware of their responsibilities to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of that information and have been provided training and/or instructions on how to do so.
Access to Personally Identifiable Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete inaccuracies, and/or have it removed by making the change(s) in your account or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your access request within thirty (30) days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as long as it is needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Yooba uses a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing and live chat support. These third party service providers are not permitted to store, retain, or use Billing Information or Personal Information except for the sole purpose of credit card processing and providing customer support on Yooba's behalf. Yooba reserves the right to use or disclose information provided if required by judicial inquiry, court order, law, or regulation and/or or if Yooba reasonably believes that use or disclosure is necessary to protect Yooba's rights.
Customer Referral Program, if you use our customer referral form to tell a colleague about our site, we will ask for their name, email address, company name, and phone number. Yooba will use this information to contact them once by phone and once by email solely to follow up on your referral. To have their personal information removed from our database they may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yooba AB, Box 2244, 60002 Norrköping, Sweden
Last updates 2013-09-12